Otaku Life Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfics

2 posters

Go down

Fanfics Empty Fanfics

Post  division-ten Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:52 am

Got a ff.net account? Know any good fanfics? Post 'em here. If it's not yours, please tell us whose it is.

My faves (in order of most recently updated by series, any one-chapter story is a complete story):

Bleach:

More Than Fifteen Conversations About Stuff » by Kilonji
Random conversations in random order. More spoilers than you can shake a stick at. 35. He wants to know. 36. There are words he can't say. 37. Sappy and obvious title at no extra cost.
Fiction Rated: T - General/Humor - Chapters: 38 - Words: 22,903 - Reviews: 252

Treading Icy Waters » by windlily
The board has been laid out. The pieces have been set and moved. The pawns are scattered across the floor, and Ichimaru’s fingers are wrapped around a stark white bishop. “That’s another check, little taichou.” The game has only begun.
Fiction Rated: T - Suspense/Action/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 58,030 - Reviews: 223

Ichigo's Funeral by debbiechan
A Shinigami captain doesn’t need a human body, does he? The gang goes to Ichigo’s funeral. Cremation ceremony, anyone? Ichigo, Tatsuki, Chad, Karin, Isshin, even Chizuro and a little IchiRuki
Fiction Rated: K+ - Humor/General - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,607 - Reviews: 23

Bad Boy » by Miss Angel Maxwell
After his capture, Aizen receives the unusual sentence of being returned to a 5 year old child. Now Momo is in charge of caring for an inexplicably naughty little Captain. Can she raise him up right? Or will someone unsavory get their hands on him first?
Fiction Rated: T - General - Chapters: 14 - Words: 53,752 - Reviews: 149

Toy Soldier by Ravenclaw42
No one expected Kon to be a permanent fixture in their lives, least of all Kon himself, but he wouldn’t have it any other way.
Fiction Rated: K+ - General - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,212 - Reviews: 6

Old Soldiers by Moczo
Urahara joins some old friends for a longstanding tradition. Post Soul Society arc, preArrancar.
Fiction Rated: T - General/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,602 - Reviews: 26

Culling the Litter by Kilonji
It dawns on Aizen that he has a potential problem.
Fiction Rated: T - General - Chapters: 1 - Words: 561 - Reviews: 2

Frozen Sky » by Jedi Boadicea
Hitsugaya Toushiro is called a genius, the youngest Captain in Soul Society. What path did he walk to claim that title? See author page for spoiler warnings.
Fiction Rated: T - General/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 72,248 - Reviews: 288

The Idiot's Guide to Rescue Situations by afrai
Renji's had better days. IRR, AU.
Fiction Rated: T - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,221 - Reviews: 25

xxxHOLIC:

Birthday Wishes by peroxidepest17
Birthday wishes are paid in full.
Fiction Rated: K+ - General/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,347 - Reviews: 6

Fullmetal Alchemist:

He Who Searches For Himself » by Yuuki Hikari
This story continues on FullMetal Alchemist where Episode 51 finished off. Alternate ending to the series, not based on the movie. Characters and events up to 51 are included. The rating is for language and later violence.
Fiction Rated: M - Action/Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 253,227

Idle Hands by Meredith T. Tasaki
Some people can't handle too much spare time. Edward, unsurprisingly, is one of them... looks at title No slash. Unless you wish to read it in, I wouldn't stop you.
Fiction Rated: T - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,316 - Reviews: 12

Mutato Nomine by Meredith T. Tasaki
A report Ed files, and the aftermath.
Fiction Rated: T - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,454 - Reviews: 13

Crossovers:

Ouran High School Ghost Club » by spartydragon
It's Bleach, it's Ouran, it's wacky! When Ouran High is infested with ghosts, who you gonna call? Ghost Bu I mean, your friendly neighborhood shinigami of course! Rated for language.
Fiction Rated: T - Humor/Action/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,681 - Reviews: 41

Consequences by peroxidepest17
Crossover with XXXHolic Byakuya goes back for help a second time.
Fiction Rated: K+ - Drama/General - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 5

Time And Relative Dimensions In Seireitai » by incandescens
A set of Bleach and Doctor Who crossover drabbles, involving various different Doctors and a few other regulars, and various people from Bleach.
Bleach - Fiction Rated: T - English - General/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 1,493 - Reviews: 11
division-ten
division-ten

Back to top Go down

Fanfics Empty Re: Fanfics

Post  TimeChaser Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:04 am

One of these days I'd like to work on some of my own fanfic ideas. Until then, I do enjoy reading fanfics, and here are a couple of good ones that I'm in the middle of:

EVANGELION:
Fear » by Tail Kinker
Shinji arrives in Tokyo3 to see his father for the first time since his mother drowned and to meet his new fiancee. He is not pleased about being engaged against his will, but this pales when he discovers the role he has been selected to fill...
Fiction Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,257 - Reviews: 35

What I love about this story is that it takes out the Angels and instead weaves in the Old Ones and other elements of HP Lovecraft's mythos into the Evangelion universe.

HAIBANE RENMEI:
Kazakiribane » by Shizukana Sakka
A tale of a young boy with a mysterious past, and of a rare Haibane whose birth could signify dramatic changes to the lives of the residents of Glie.
Fiction Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 40,789 - Reviews: 17

Finally back after a year in hiatus. I love Haibane Renmei, and there really aren't enough fanfics of this quality for the series.
TimeChaser
TimeChaser

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum