Otaku Life Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mushishi (Anime)

3 posters

Go down

Mushishi (Anime) Empty Mushishi (Anime)

Post  division-ten Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:15 pm

Mushishi: a 26 epiode anime that aired last year (only the first 20 aired on TV). Won counteless awards, has one of the best spundtracks I've ever heard in an anime (up there with Fullmetal and Yoko Kanno's work like Bebop and Tsubasa).

Gougeous story set out of space and time, Mushishi is about a man who can see and communicate with the ethereal Mushi (lit. meaning: The Swarm)beings. He's not alone, but his understanding of Mushi is so great that he makes a living as a Mushishi, a sort of "Mushi doctor" that helps people and sometimes other Mushi with Mushi problems.

Who here has seen it? It's been dubbed and DVDs are avalible through Funi. Travis Willingham plays Ginko.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
division-ten
division-ten

Back to top Go down

Mushishi (Anime) Empty Mushishi? I want to get into it...

Post  Otaku Life Radio Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:36 pm

But I recently have devoted my life to Blood Plus and rededicated my Serial Experiments Lain. Though I do want to learn more about it.

saw a few episodes, but recently haven't been keeping up with it. But I can say that the music is good.
Otaku Life Radio
Otaku Life Radio
Admin
Admin

https://otakuliferadio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mushishi (Anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (Anime)

Post  TimeChaser Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:10 pm

I abolutely love Mushi-shi.

Everything about the show is just about as perfect as you can get in anime: artwork, animation, music, atmosphere. I haven't heard the original Japanese dialogue, but the dub is on the high end. There's no rediculous voices or overacting.

I tend to like more intense series - scifi, horror, stuff with action and plenty of violence and blood, or shows with complex plots that you have to think hard to understand - but Mushi-shi is one of those rare quiet dramas that manages to capture my fascination.
TimeChaser
TimeChaser

Back to top Go down

Mushishi (Anime) Empty Re: Mushishi (Anime)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down