Otaku Life Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime-What series are you currently watching?

+2
division-ten
Otaku Life Radio
6 posters

Go down

Anime-What series are you currently watching? Empty Anime-What series are you currently watching?

Post  Otaku Life Radio Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:55 pm

Hey guys,

With all of the series, we gotta get the main questions out the of the way.

What are you currently watching in terms of anime series?
Otaku Life Radio
Otaku Life Radio
Admin
Admin

https://otakuliferadio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anime-What series are you currently watching? Empty Re: Anime-What series are you currently watching?

Post  division-ten Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:20 pm

Hmmm... Well, there's Death Note on AdultSwim.com, and I'm also a huge Bleach fan. And I just recieved Trinity Blood (the box set) for my birthday. I got to ee a lot of anime as it aired while in Japan, as well- Mushishi, Bleach, Naruto (although I can;t stand that show...!)

Other than that, not much. I really want to pick up the NHK ni Youkoso (Welcome to the NHK) DVD's at some point. Saw that show a long time ago back when I could just turn on the TV.
division-ten
division-ten

Back to top Go down

Anime-What series are you currently watching? Empty Re: Anime-What series are you currently watching?

Post  rareitemhunter1 Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:01 am

Air Gear, *is actually watching as she types*. It is awesome. I love the story and the action, when ever there are AT battles, I get so into it, like wathcing a real sports event or something. I'm sitting at the edge of my seat with my pulse going insane, just to see if the good guy really wins. And sometimes... he doesn't.

Other than that, Death Note just started airing, so I'll probably be getting into that soon. I also like.... well anything done by ADV. Air TV, Peacemaker Kurogane. They're all really great shows this season~~!!

Edit: I love you because you can't stand Naruto.
rareitemhunter1
rareitemhunter1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tofu Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:20 am

I love one piece japanese(english dub/edit suuucks) and i've stopped watching bleach for a while, and i plan to watch Rurouni Kenshin sometime soon.
Tofu
Tofu

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku-Nara Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:45 am

I'm currently watching lovely complex and Code E right now.
both going good.
Riku-Nara
Riku-Nara

Location : in southfield michigan, enjoying finally being the first non staff member to join a forum. OSU!

Back to top Go down

Post  TimeChaser Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:16 pm

I'm getting several series on DVD currently, although the ones that I try to watch every time a new volume is out are Witchblade, Hell Girl, Welcome to the NHK, and Mushi-shi

I'm also watching Death Note on [adult swim].
TimeChaser
TimeChaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down