Otaku Life Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW! Send KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUTS in the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW

Go down

Is this good news???

NEW! Send KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUTS in the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW Vote_lcap100%NEW! Send KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUTS in the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
NEW! Send KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUTS in the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW Vote_lcap0%NEW! Send KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUTS in the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NEW! Send KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUTS in the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW Vote_lcap0%NEW! Send KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUTS in the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

NEW! Send KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUTS in the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW Empty NEW! Send KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUTS in the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW

Post  DJ ASU Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:41 pm

Hey Guy's great news!! Another first for the industry, and it includes you!!!

Yes, we're introducing for the first time ever, the one and only, “KONNICHIWA SHOUT OUT” only on the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW!!!

Due to a revolutionary technology called a telephone recorder, you can now send Konichiwa Shout Outs to all your friends, relatives, pets, teachers, that special someone, or even your favorite A-POP STARS during the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW!!

Call in to Otaku Life Radio’s Toll Free number (1-888-262-6056) from 9am to 5pm and Send a Japanese styled "Konnichiwa shout out" to friends during the DJ ASU A-Pop Mix Show!!!!

Here’s how it works:
Call 1-888-262-6056 during the week from 9am to 5pm (call in cycle to have your shout out heard on the upcoming show ends every Tuesday at 5PM) and say this:

“This is (first Name or nick Name / Avatar only) I listen to the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW, and I’d like to say Konnichiwa to my (title) (receiver’s first Name or nick Name / Avatar only)”

Example: This is DJ ASU and I listen to the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW, and I’d like to say Konnichiwa to all my listeners out there!!

So there it is! Call in and someone will answer to record your greeting then you and your receiver listen in to the DJ ASU A-POP MIX SHOW on Thursday nights at 8pm EST and 11pm EST to hear your shout out aired worldwide during the show.

(One greeting per person a week. We will get in as much greetings as possible per show. If you didn’t hear your greeting, don’t worry it’s recorded and it will be played in a future show. Otaku Life Radio reserves the right not to air any greeting because of rudeness or indecent content not appropriate for public airwaves or any other reason without notification to sender)

DJ ASU

http://www.tenbuproductions.com

Back to top Go down