Otaku Life Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Be Back!!

Go down

I'll Be Back!! Empty I'll Be Back!!

Post  DJ ASU Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:12 pm

Hey everyone- unless you were hiding under a rock for the last few weeks you'd know I have been busy on the TenBu side getting Unicorn Table and Kobun Shizuno to the New York Anime Festival!

In case you haven't heard the whole convention ROCKED!!!!
And even more, Unicorn Table Rocked!!! And like mentioned, there were lot's of surprises during the concert- one such surprise was Salia introducing her new solo songs to a pumped crowd of 2000 strong in the middle of the concert!!! I was honored to be DJing behind her as she let the world know she is a true diva!!

Tonight I am taking a break from the 1's and 2's to allow Otaku Life Radio give those who missed it and others yet another chance to hear the incredible concert that took place last weekend at the New York Anime Festival. So tonight at 8pm est please tune into otakuliferadio.com for the Unicorn Table NYAF concert and afterwards I will be on with Sam to give after thoughts of the convention and my time on stage with Salia.

I hope you enjoy the broadcast and next week I will be back spinning the Hottest A-pop tunes... I will also be introducing some brand new Japanese Hip Hop! So be there!!!

~DJ ASU

DJ ASU

http://www.tenbuproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum