Otaku Life Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GD: If I had a million dollars...

2 posters

Go down

GD: If I had a million dollars... Empty GD: If I had a million dollars...

Post  division-ten Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:53 pm

If I had a million dollars, I'd probably get my brother the Acura he wants, hire someone to clean up my parent's house, and get a better kitchen stove. I'd save the rest in high yield savings accounts for future use on vacations and whatnot. I really want to go to Johannesburg.
division-ten
division-ten

Back to top Go down

GD: If I had a million dollars... Empty Re: GD: If I had a million dollars...

Post  rareitemhunter1 Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:04 pm

If I had a million dollars I would probably.... take about a thousand now to spend on anime type things and such. Take another thousand (not all at once of course) to spend on food. And then get a job. And then take Japanese lessons, and kendo lessons. And then, spend some on a really good bow and equipment, and go to an archery range (A good bow costs upwards of $1000). And then... learn about stock markets, and banking, and investments. And then spend the rest on a trip to Japan after I graduate. And then, I would save the rest, for the not-so-near-future, when I need to get my book published, or want to open my own publication (magazine company).
rareitemhunter1
rareitemhunter1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum