Otaku Life Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy: Your Fave?

Go down

Final Fantasy: Your Fave? Empty Final Fantasy: Your Fave?

Post  division-ten Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:04 pm

There are 12 Finals Fantasies, soon to be 13, plus Tactics, CC, and others. Among all these, there's gotta be one you like the most.

For me, I really like 9, 12, and the original PS Tactics games. Why?

9 just had a good story, good characters, and tons of sidequests. Loved the chocobo digging hunts, and yes, you have a right to maim me slowly. Battle was sorely lacking though. Hated the summon system.
12 had a battle system that worked. Well. I was getting sick of all that turn based stuff and micromanagement that went into an RPG. If I want micromanagement, I'd pick up...
Tactics, which really hit the nail on the head. I love games like Fire Emblem, and this one really struck a chord with my inner totalitarian dictator the way that you could effortlessly customize any character to your whim. Plus being able to beat enimies with math powers is always a plus. And, just so you guys know, I bought tactics long after playing 7, 8, 9, 19 and a large slew of high rez PS2 games, so bad graphics dont' really bother me.

My least favorite game was 7. I tried playing it, really, I did. It just didn't interst me in the slightest.
division-ten
division-ten

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum