Otaku Life Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comments, Questions, and Queries

5 posters

Go down

Comments, Questions, and Queries Empty Comments, Questions, and Queries

Post  Otaku Life Radio Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:40 pm

We here at Otaku Life Radio will try to the best of our abilities to answer any and all questions that you may have about Otaku Life Radio and respond to any comments that you may leave.
Otaku Life Radio
Otaku Life Radio
Admin
Admin

https://otakuliferadio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Comments, Questions, and Queries Empty Re: Comments, Questions, and Queries

Post  rareitemhunter1 Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:55 pm

Hey guys~~!! I really love your online radio show, but I was wondering if you could play a wider variety of music?? For instance could you throw in a few more tracks by bands like UVERworld, Back On and Beat Crusaders?? Also, I'm not sure if they're very popular, but recently I've heard a group called Tokyo Jihen, perhaps some tracks by them as well?? Thanks a lot~~!!
rareitemhunter1
rareitemhunter1

Back to top Go down

Post  division-ten Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:02 pm

About our music: We love a wide variety of music, but being a full-fledged radio station, we need to recieve permissions before playing certain band's music. We're getting new liscences all the time- so our repritoire is always growing- but it's not an immediate process.

Smile
division-ten
division-ten

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ ASU Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:19 pm

rareitemhunter1 wrote:Hey guys~~!! I really love your online radio show, but I was wondering if you could play a wider variety of music?? For instance could you throw in a few more tracks by bands like UVERworld, Back On and Beat Crusaders?? Also, I'm not sure if they're very popular, but recently I've heard a group called Tokyo Jihen, perhaps some tracks by them as well?? Thanks a lot~~!!

Your in luck!! I am planning to throw in so Back on in my mix this Thursday night.Still debating which song- it depends on the flow of the mix- no promises, but do you have a favorite?

DJ ASU

http://www.tenbuproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rareitemhunter1 Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:40 pm

Thanks a lot for responding to my comment. As for my favourite Back On song, New World or Chain would be wonderful!!
rareitemhunter1
rareitemhunter1

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoticLove Sun May 18, 2008 6:41 pm

I saw that you said people could make new suggestions for shows, and I did sort of have an idea. I personally think that an "Ask [Insert Name Here]" show would be awesome! I understand if there are some complications to something like that, but I just figured I'd make the suggestion just in case.

On a separate note, if there are any shows looking for hosts, I am interested in learning about the processes of becoming one and what software is required, and the other requirements. Thank you. ^_^

ChaoticLove

Back to top Go down

Post  division-ten Sun May 18, 2008 8:05 pm

ChaoticLove wrote:I saw that you said people could make new suggestions for shows, and I did sort of have an idea. I personally think that an "Ask [Insert Name Here]" show would be awesome! I understand if there are some complications to something like that, but I just figured I'd make the suggestion just in case.

On a separate note, if there are any shows looking for hosts, I am interested in learning about the processes of becoming one and what software is required, and the other requirements. Thank you. ^_^

By the "Ask" kind of show, are you looking for asking an anime character (which is already quite overdone on the internet, in my humble opinion), or asking questions to a famous anime/manga artist or musician and the like?

DJ Asu on a fairly regular basis has a call in show with guests such as Unicorn Table and other Japanese music artists, PixieKitty takes cosplay queries, and the LAN show does answer gaming questions. When we go to conventions, such as Anime North this weekend, we run interviews with some of the biggest names in anime, manga, J-Pop, gaming and many other facets of Otaku culture. If you had a question directed at a specific guest, please either email it to one of the Otaku staff or post it on the forum, and we'll do our best to get it answered.

As for hosting your own show, you'll need to contact the radio station's main office either via phone or e-mail, and see if they are hiring. I wish you the best of luck in that regard!

Last edited by division-ten on Wed May 21, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
division-ten
division-ten

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoticLove Mon May 19, 2008 1:08 am

Thank you very much for the information! Very Happy I really do appreciate it.

What I meant was like, where someone could email questions to a host about anime or Japanese culture, or anything related to the otaku world, and that person would scout out information on it, and reply with answers, so something equivalent to "Hey Answerman" on Anime News Network, except that it would be spoken out loud, and if there needs to be sound clips to describe something [like, if someone is asking information on a song], it's a whole lot more interactive.

ChaoticLove

Back to top Go down

Post  division-ten Mon May 19, 2008 7:43 am

ChaoticLove wrote:Thank you very much for the information! Very Happy I really do appreciate it.

What I meant was like, where someone could email questions to a host about anime or Japanese culture, or anything related to the otaku world, and that person would scout out information on it, and reply with answers, so something equivalent to "Hey Answerman" on Anime News Network, except that it would be spoken out loud, and if there needs to be sound clips to describe something [like, if someone is asking information on a song], it's a whole lot more interactive.

Actually... (Shh!) I am currently scripting such a show. If it works out, it will be on the air in early June.
division-ten
division-ten

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaoticLove Mon May 19, 2008 10:06 am

[Whispers] Hehe! I wish you the best of luck! afro

ChaoticLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down